Huge day of racing in Hong Kong today with three group 2’s on the card at Sha Tin. Exciting meeting with the biggest horses in the country going around.
Remember to check out our racing tips page for coverage of major meetings from around Australia and Hong Kong!
Sha Tin Racing Tips: Sunday November 17th
Race 3: Boc Life Hcp (C4) – 1200m (15:30 AEST)
(8) Gorgeous Win has his first start here and should lead by all his trial performances. If he leads comfortably he’s a top hope and can kick and win fresh.
(4) Raging Blizzard is in a tricky spot here on the speedmap which may cost him. He’s not a fast beginner and will need to be right on his game here to win.
(1) High Rise Soldier gets a class drop and is drawn perfectly for a dream run here. One to look out for most certainly.
(8) Gorgeous Win e/w
$7.00/$2.30 (1 unit)
Race 4: Bochk Asset Management Hcp – 1200m (16:00 AEST)
(9) Sweet Encounter leads here and can win again for the hat trick. Karis Teetan aboard this one as well and should give it every possible hope.
(8) Helios Express is promising and has trialled well for his return here. One to keep an eye on as his prep progresses.
(2) Flying Ace has been flying without winning in his last 2. Zac Purton aboard and can get this horse across the line in the front few.
(9) Sweet Encounter win
$3.40 (1 unit)
Race 9: Group 2 The Bochk Jockey Club Cup – 2000m (18:20 AEST)
(4) Five G Patch will receive a great run here yet again after sneaking up the rail over 1800m last time. Expect him to be strongest late finishing over the top of his rivals.
(3) Money Catcher can lead this race and prove hard to run down if he receives any favours.
(7) Sword Point can settle handy and kept battling last time over 1800m suggesting he’ll be stronger again up to 2000m here.
(4) Five G Patch win
$4.80 (1 unit)