A seven-race card in NSW returns to Warwick Farm this week with the first set to jump at 2:00pm AEDT and the last at 5:30pm AEDT. The track is currently set to be of a GOOD condition, but as always watch and monitor for any changes. All selections made at 10:00am on Tuesday the 21st of November 2023.
The easiest way to bet on our expert’s tips is to click on the BoomBet BetShare button below! This will add our Warwick Farm selections straight into your BoomBet betslip! You can then enter how much you wish to wager and with one click, your bets have been placed!
Warwick Farm Racing Tips: Wednesday November 22 2023
Race 3: Ranvet BM72 2400m at 3:10pm AEDT
(2) FATHERS DAY ($2.70) – 6YO gelding who has been terrific last two outings. Won very well two back in a BM78 grade and then backed it up with a narrow loss last start. Back in grade now, but will need to lug 60kg. Draws well and looks the one to beat here. Rock hard fit now.
(7) LOVING CILLA ($5) – 7YO mare who wasn’t disgraced last outing in tougher grade. Down in class here and can run a race. Value.
(2) FATHERS DAY - WIN
$2.70 (2 Units)
Race 5: Kia Ora Prague BM64 1200m at 4:20pm AEDT
(2) AFTERLIGHT ($2.40) – 4YO who won by almost 4L first up in tougher grade and then has failed since. Gets a big class drop now, hence the 61.5kg, but draws nicely and will be the one to beat if she produces anything like her first up run.
(1) VELLA MAGIC ($14/3.20) – 6YO Mare who hasn’t missed the trifecta this prep. Loves this distance and has been running nice races. Takes on tougher company being in Sydney now, but will be honest and gets a 3kg claim to bring her down to 60kg. Worth thought.
(2) AFTERLIGHT - WIN
$2.40 (2 Units)
Race 7: Tab BM64 1400m at 5:30pm AEDT
(2) POWER OF THE BRAVE ($3.40) – Looks to be my best bet of the day here. 3YO gelding who has been consistent from the get go. Narrowly beaten last start by NINGALOO STAR who is a handy horse. Hit the line nicely that day. Gets an extra 100m off that run which looks to suit. Rock hard fit now and will be coming home strongly. Nash to steer boosts confidence here. Goes well.
(11) HEAD OF THE HERD ($4.60) – 3YO colt who had a tough win on the pace last start and has since trialled nicely too. Question mark around the rise in trip, but if he can jump and get to the front to dictate the race, he could be the one to chase down here. Prefer to watch over this trip and with the tricky gate. Needs luck.
(2) POWER OF THE BRAVE - WIN
$3.40 (2.5 Units)