Rosehill will headline racing in NSW on Wednesday with a seven-race card on offer. The first is set to jump at 2:00pm (AEDT) and the last at 5:30pm. Track conditions are set for a GOOD (4), although watch and monitor.
Check out our free tips for Rosehill below and head over to our Racing Tips page for more best bets on Wednesday.
Rosehill Racing Tips: Wednesday November 15th 2023
Race 3: Rosehill Bowling Club BM68 1200m at 3:10pm AEDT
(2) FLEETWOOD ($3.00) – 3YO colt who has showed promise early in his career. Two back he finished only 3L behind OZZMOSIS and gave him 1.5kg. First up ran well, but just found one better. However was steaming home. Draws the pole position this time round and expect him to sit a lot closer. Fitter second up and J-Mac in the saddle. Goes well.
(7) ARMED FORCES ($3.40) – 3YO colt who has been terrific in open class and not finish that far away each outing. Much easier class here and gets a light weight. Expect to run well and a win is close.
(2) FLEETWOOD - Win
$3 (1 Unit)
Race 4: Ghaiyyath First yearlings BM72 1550m at 3:45pm AEDT
(2) MOLLY NAILS ($2.90) – 6YO mare who wasn’t far away last time out and now gets further again which looks ideal. All wins come on the good track and she gets a nice 3kg claim today. Remains in the same class, but drops 3kg off her previous run. Draws well where she can hopefully sit closer, but regardless she will be hitting the line well.
(4) SKY DIAMONDS ($7.00) – 7YO who has only been fair of late, but has good form over this trip. Early market support suggests she may be ready to fire. Down in grade and remains at the same weight. Worth thought at odds.
(2) MOLLY NAILS - Win
$2.90 (2 Units)
Race 6: James Squire BM72 1800m at 4:55pm AEDT
(7) BUILLT ($6.50/2.15) – 4YO who got too far back over this trip last start, but still managed to hit the line well and fill the minors. Draws well and should be rock hard fit for this race. J-Mac stays in the saddle and there has been some support in the early market. Takes on STATE OF AMERICA who won well last week, but gets an extra 2kg this time round. Expect BUILLT to be running on to score. Each way play.
(4) STATE OF AMERICA ($3.10) – 4YO gelding who won well on pace and got the job done late up the rail. Has to lump an extra 2kg this time round. Worth thought, but prefer to watch this time round.
(7) BUILLT - E/W
$6.50/$2.15 (1 Unit)
Race 7: Headwater @ Vinery Stud BM72 1550m at 5:30pm AEDT
(2) HOKKAIDO ($5.50 / $2.10) – 4YO gelding who has been crunched $9 into $5.50 already. Won well two back lumping 61.5kg and then jumped to a BM78 and finished midfield. Drops to BM72 now and is fourth up. Will be rock hard fit for this and draws a nice gate. Nash RAWILLER gets to steer this time round and looks well placed here. Ready to fire now.
(2) HOKKAIDO - E/W