Saturday racing in Sydney heads back to Rosehill for a good ten race card. The skies have finally cleared and we have the promise of a good track to look forward to where every horse should see their chance.
The track is currently rated a good 4 with the rail out 6 metres the entire circuit.
As always, Billy Bestford has cast his eye across the program and brings you his free horse racing tips, including best bets and race previews.
I like (2) Kibou here in the opening race of the day and think he has come back a new horse since being gelded. Started $5 against Sejarden on debut but just never travelled there and was quickly spelled. Resumed two weeks ago at Warwick Farm and blitzed a strong maiden field. Out to 1400m now looks no issues and I think we can see him go to new levels this prep.
No doubt (1) Osipenko will have fans off that dominant debut win. The market missed him that day but he toyed with his rivals, winning by more than 3L eased down. Clearly he is very progressive and I’m sure he will be just as dynamic on top of the ground.
(7) Razeta won well on debut on a heavy surface at Wyong, beating a subsequent winner. There’s clearly a bit of ability there and her breeding says she should handle 1400m.
(5) Knippenberg can improve getting onto better ground.
Honestly thought (6) Oceanic Flash was a big price and he looks ready to step out to this trip now 4th up and hard fit. There was a fair bit of money around for him up at Eagle Farm last start and was only beaten 2L in a pretty handy race. Has a very good record 4th up and think he is better suited on a genuine dry track. Just looks overs to me and happy to bet each way.
No doubt (1) Arapaho will be in this for a long way and puts himself up on the speed in a race which lacks a bit of tempo. His 8L win two back was incredibly impressive but that was on a bog track and not sure he’s as suited here.
(13) Cognac beat home OF last start and is always right in the thick of the placings without winning. Maps to get every favour today and he’s one of the few in this race who has a win over this trip.
(8) Tinnie Winnie is flying at the moment, winning four of last five runs! Bolted in fresh at 1500m then went to 1900 and did the same. 3rd up now, she is ready to peak and doubt we have seen the best of her yet.
Think the stable have been waiting for the rain to disappear to bring (13) Quatenus back to the track. Exciting 4yo who has been very impressive from what we have seen of her. She goes well fresh and actually beat Petulant first up last prep. She has trialled up nicely for her return and just gets a gun run today from barrier 4. She looks a backable price.
(14) Petulant will be a strong danger and resumed with a 2nd on a heavy Warwick Farm track to a fit, in-form horse. Sure to take plenty of improvement out of that run and has the fitness edge on Quatenus.
(1) Undeniable can be a big improver 2nd up and getting away from rain-affected tracks. She was wide fresh and never a chance so worth forgiving off that. Much better 2nd up horse and her record on good ground is strong.
(11) Glittery has been kept fresh for this since a good win on the Kenso in weaker company. Bowman sticks for the ride here and the form out of that last start win has been good.
(3) Rupertaar has now won four from six and continues to work her way through the grades. She’s up in weight for this now but looks another good winning chance.
(6) El Buena looks one of the better bets on the card following two good runs this prep. Out to 1300m now following two runs at 1200 and just looks ready to pull out a peak run now. Bowman takes over from a good draw and with even luck I just think he will be winning. He’s got race fitness edge on most key rivals and he’s one of the few horses in form.
(5) Titanium Power is going well and is unbeaten from two 4th up runs. Switching onto dry ground will be no knock and he looks to roll forward from the wide gate and lead these up. Will be the one EB has to run past.
(11) Rubamos goes very well fresh and is a much better horse on top of the ground. He’s had a few trials leading into this and I think the stable may have been waiting for a good surface to resume him on. Don’t want to be losing on him.
Also Backing: (11) Rubamos - $8.50 (0.5 unit)
Round 16 in the AFL gets underway on Thursday night with another blockbuster between two top eight teams as the Brisbane Lions host the Western Bulldogs from the Gabba. The action continues on Friday night with a big clash between the Blues and the Saints. read more
We are back in action at Flemington this Saturday for another great day of racing. Nine races on the card and Billy Bestford has focused in on his best bets including race previews for the day. read more
Friday night footy presents an interesting clash in Round 16 as the Saints take on the Blues from Marvel Stadium. Andy Rosos has you covered with his full preview and betting tips for the clash here. read more
With the amount of sports betting tipsters out there, you’d think that everyone was getting rich off the bookies but the truth is far from it. Be careful before diving into any paid tipping subscription and keep in mind the following truths about tipsters. read more
With the 2022 NRL season kicking off on Thursday night between the Panthers and Souths, the best Australian sports betting sites are on board with some NRL promos for Round 1 action. Check out the best NRL Round 1 promos here. read more
Following on from our article on 5 tips to avoid getting banned from an online sportsbook, here are a few more tips to help prolong your bookie shelf life and keep your sports betting account running as long as possible. read more
The art of the head-to-head tip in the AFL is one that can often get lost amongst the wide range of betting markets now available to punters online. However, we are dedicated to providing you with all of the tools you need to take out your office footy tipping competition, so check out our 2022 AFL Tips here! read more
The AFL injury list is constantly evolving week by week and throughout the 2022 season, we'll be doing our best to provide you with AFL injury updates for yoru club before the start of every round. Check out the current AFL injury list for 2022 here. read more
The Brownlow Medal is the highest individual honour in the great game of AFL, and it's one of the best events to bet on for sports betting punters. What other event can you bet on AFTER the race is already run? Make sure Brownlow night is a profitable one with our rolling 2022 Brownlow leaderboard and Brownlow vote predictions for every round. read more
The NRL season is just around the corner and the top teams in the league have already started to settle into their places in the market for the premiership title! Once again this year, we will be providing the premiership odds for the NRL, which will be updated at the conclusion of every round. read more
The NRL season is just around the corner. The first game of the year sees the Panthers hosting the Sea Eagles in a Thursday night game on the 10th of March! There is plenty of interesting matchups to look foward to throughout the season, and you can see them all in our full 2022 NRL Fixture here. read more
|Unibet Australia||JOIN NOW|
|Bet Right||JOIN NOW|
|Betfair Australia||JOIN NOW|