Wednesday racing in Sydney this week heads to the Kensington track at Randwick for a solid seven race card. The sun has been shining for the past week and the tracks have finally dried out meaning we should see every horse get their chance today.
The track is currently rated a good 4 with the rail in the true position.
As always, Billy Bestford has cast his eye across the program and brings you his free horse racing tips, including best bets and race previews.
(6) Chateaux Park has been flying this prep and has now strung together three good runs over 1600m. Getting out to the 1800m now looks the recipe for him to break through for another win. He’s hard fit now and has a good record over this trip with a win and a 2nd from three runs. Wide draw can see him get back and follow something into the straight. There looks genuine enough speed in this to suit his racing pattern.
(1) Spanish Point will appreciate getting onto dry ground for the first time this prep. He just hasn’t handled the wet tracks recently and think he can regain some of his better form today. Back out to 1800m is a positive as well.
(9) Dinado is on the quick backup from last week and is probably ready to peak now 4th up. Getting onto a good surface will be no knock and he looks to get a gun run from the good draw with Berry in the saddle.
(5) Brown Thomas next best.
Really like the booking of Nash here on the lightly-raced (9) Shalstar who makes her metro debut today. She showed very good ability in her three starts to date and the stable have taken their time with her, seemingly waiting for dry tracks in Sydney. Maps for a gun run today and in a wide open race I like the upside she has.
(12) Incentive demolished a maiden field fresh over 900m and should roll to the lead here again and be tough to catch. This is clearly a big step up but I think he might be a bit smarter than 64 grade.
(7) Sneaky Paige is a smart horse in her own right and resumes today off the back of a number of trials. She’s now trialled four times this year but the most recent of those was some of her best work. First up she is good enough to sprint well over this trip.
(10) The Rockwell Scale has been kept fresh since his good fresh win and drops back to 1000m for this. That win backed up two strong trial efforts and he is clearly a horse with untapped ability. Will put himself up on speed and could be too good for these.
(3) Steel Diamond resumes today and has a very good fresh record. He was competitive in much stronger races than this last prep and the form around him stacks up well for a race like this. From barrier 4 he can get the gun run today and class should carry him a long way. Handles all conditions and I think 1300m fresh is a good setup for him.
(9) Broken Hill had been building nicely into his prep before last start where he just had no real luck in running here on the Kenso track. He draws out here and should be able to roll forward and slot in behind the speed. He’s 4th up and hard fit now.
I think (1) Calgary Queen can improve rising slightly to 1300m. Draws for a good run today and is usually thereabouts in these sorts of midweek races.
(4) Gusonic has been running very well without breaking through and another win looks very close. Getting onto dry ground here might be what he’s looking for. Looks tgo get the lead here and will take some running down.
Round 16 in the AFL gets underway on Thursday night with another blockbuster between two top eight teams as the Brisbane Lions host the Western Bulldogs from the Gabba. The action continues on Friday night with a big clash between the Blues and the Saints. read more
We are back in action at Flemington this Saturday for another great day of racing. Nine races on the card and Billy Bestford has focused in on his best bets including race previews for the day. read more
Saturday racing heads to Rosehill for a strong nine race card, potentially in some wet weather. Billy Bestford is back once again to bring you his best bets and race previews from Rosehill for the afternoon. read more
NRL Super Saturday is back! With it comes this NRL Betting Preview of all 3 games on a blockbuster night of action. As always, Scooby has you covered with his best bets for all three games here read more
With the amount of sports betting tipsters out there, you’d think that everyone was getting rich off the bookies but the truth is far from it. Be careful before diving into any paid tipping subscription and keep in mind the following truths about tipsters. read more
With the 2022 NRL season kicking off on Thursday night between the Panthers and Souths, the best Australian sports betting sites are on board with some NRL promos for Round 1 action. Check out the best NRL Round 1 promos here. read more
Following on from our article on 5 tips to avoid getting banned from an online sportsbook, here are a few more tips to help prolong your bookie shelf life and keep your sports betting account running as long as possible. read more
The art of the head-to-head tip in the AFL is one that can often get lost amongst the wide range of betting markets now available to punters online. However, we are dedicated to providing you with all of the tools you need to take out your office footy tipping competition, so check out our 2022 AFL Tips here! read more
The AFL injury list is constantly evolving week by week and throughout the 2022 season, we'll be doing our best to provide you with AFL injury updates for yoru club before the start of every round. Check out the current AFL injury list for 2022 here. read more
The Brownlow Medal is the highest individual honour in the great game of AFL, and it's one of the best events to bet on for sports betting punters. What other event can you bet on AFTER the race is already run? Make sure Brownlow night is a profitable one with our rolling 2022 Brownlow leaderboard and Brownlow vote predictions for every round. read more
The NRL season is just around the corner and the top teams in the league have already started to settle into their places in the market for the premiership title! Once again this year, we will be providing the premiership odds for the NRL, which will be updated at the conclusion of every round. read more
The NRL season is just around the corner. The first game of the year sees the Panthers hosting the Sea Eagles in a Thursday night game on the 10th of March! There is plenty of interesting matchups to look foward to throughout the season, and you can see them all in our full 2022 NRL Fixture here. read more
|Unibet Australia||JOIN NOW|
|Bet Right||JOIN NOW|
|Betfair Australia||JOIN NOW|