While it is the off-season in Sydney, there is still quality racing this Saturday at Royal Randwick. There are ten races on the card and we might even be racing on a good track!
The sun has finally come out to play this week in Sydney allowing many of the rain-affected tracks to dry out. We are currently on a soft 5 but could see it upgrade to a good 4 come race day. The rail is out 3 metres the entire circuit.
As always, Billy Bestford has cast his eye across the program and brings you his free horse racing tips, including best bets and race previews.
Pretty keen on (2) Queen Bellissimo here getting onto a dry track 3rd up and hard fit. Many of her key rivals here are resuming and race fitness will take her a long way to winning this. SHould get everything her own way up in the lead and she has a great record at 1200m, with two wins and two 3rds from four runs. Nice 3kg claim for Dylan Gibbons and she just looks so well set up.
(3) Tamerlane the obvious danger resuming and flies fresh and has trialled up nicely for his return. Barrier 5 means he should get a nice trail in the run and will be hitting the line strongly. Couple of these might be a bit sharper over 1200m.
(10) Le Vizir usually pulls out best runs when on the fresh side and a recent trial was very good. He’s won two from three first up and looks to get a gun run off the speed from barrier 1.
(6) Jal Lei is very lightly raced and has shown plenty of ability on occasions. Doubt we have seen her reach her level yet.
(9) Siege has won three from four now and is clearly on the up. Looks the most progressive in this race and maps to just stalk the leaders and explode late. He’s 2/2 over 1000m and looks like he’s got a bit of X factor.
(10) Pandora Blue put in a great performance down at Caulfield last start when going in search of dry tracks. Clearly back to her best ontop of the ground and gets conditions to suit again here. Will be forward enough in the run and could just be too speedy.
The Victorian visitor (1) Easy Single has turned into a super consistent sprinter, having missed the quinella just twice in nine career starts. Jumped out super before an impressive fresh win up the Flem straight and I like that they have kept him fresh for this. Could just be too good for these.
(13) Billiodollarbaby will appreciate getting onto dry ground and her best run was 2nd up last prep. Looked to have a bit of ability there and I think she can regain some good form here.
Value: (10) Pandorra Blue - $11.20 (0.5 unit)
(6) Dragonstone hasn’t seen a dry track for a while and I think that might be what he is looking for as he searches for another win. Bumped into the smart Passive Agressive last start in Melbourne and a repeat of that run probably goes close here. Drops 4.5kg off that effort and maps for a gun run today. Hard to beat.
(11) Authentic Jewel is another who will enjoy getting back on top of the ground. Forgive the run at Scone two back and then was very good down in Melbourne. Tougher here but right down on 53kg she will be hard fit now 4th up and ready to peak.
(2) Mr Mosaic probably leads these up as he usually does and might be able to get away with it. His 2nd up record is very strong and think he could just be the horse who takes all luck out of the equation.
(5) The Bopper has promised plenty in his career but seemingly struggles to put it all together on race day. Dry ground might see him return to some of his best form.
(4) Surreal Step next best.
Round 16 in the AFL gets underway on Thursday night with another blockbuster between two top eight teams as the Brisbane Lions host the Western Bulldogs from the Gabba. The action continues on Friday night with a big clash between the Blues and the Saints. read more
We are back in action at Flemington this Saturday for another great day of racing. Nine races on the card and Billy Bestford has focused in on his best bets including race previews for the day. read more
Saturday racing heads to Rosehill for a strong nine race card, potentially in some wet weather. Billy Bestford is back once again to bring you his best bets and race previews from Rosehill for the afternoon. read more
NRL Super Saturday is back! With it comes this NRL Betting Preview of all 3 games on a blockbuster night of action. As always, Scooby has you covered with his best bets for all three games here read more
With the amount of sports betting tipsters out there, you’d think that everyone was getting rich off the bookies but the truth is far from it. Be careful before diving into any paid tipping subscription and keep in mind the following truths about tipsters. read more
With the 2022 NRL season kicking off on Thursday night between the Panthers and Souths, the best Australian sports betting sites are on board with some NRL promos for Round 1 action. Check out the best NRL Round 1 promos here. read more
Following on from our article on 5 tips to avoid getting banned from an online sportsbook, here are a few more tips to help prolong your bookie shelf life and keep your sports betting account running as long as possible. read more
The art of the head-to-head tip in the AFL is one that can often get lost amongst the wide range of betting markets now available to punters online. However, we are dedicated to providing you with all of the tools you need to take out your office footy tipping competition, so check out our 2022 AFL Tips here! read more
The AFL injury list is constantly evolving week by week and throughout the 2022 season, we'll be doing our best to provide you with AFL injury updates for yoru club before the start of every round. Check out the current AFL injury list for 2022 here. read more
The Brownlow Medal is the highest individual honour in the great game of AFL, and it's one of the best events to bet on for sports betting punters. What other event can you bet on AFTER the race is already run? Make sure Brownlow night is a profitable one with our rolling 2022 Brownlow leaderboard and Brownlow vote predictions for every round. read more
The NRL season is just around the corner and the top teams in the league have already started to settle into their places in the market for the premiership title! Once again this year, we will be providing the premiership odds for the NRL, which will be updated at the conclusion of every round. read more
The NRL season is just around the corner. The first game of the year sees the Panthers hosting the Sea Eagles in a Thursday night game on the 10th of March! There is plenty of interesting matchups to look foward to throughout the season, and you can see them all in our full 2022 NRL Fixture here. read more
|Unibet Australia||JOIN NOW|
|Bet Right||JOIN NOW|
|Betfair Australia||JOIN NOW|