Unibet have offered some great promotions during the 2018 FIFA World Cup already, kicking off with their $1,000,000 predictor tournament and followed up by the fantastic $21 odds on the top six teams!
Well, they are backing it up to celebrate the start of the knockout stage by offering their next game changing promotion, the $1.5 Million World Cup Jackpot!
Unibet are guaranteeing a massive $1.5m in cash and prizes to be won across the 64 total FIFA World Cup games, which means there are still 15 knockout games left where you can win some serious money!
10 lucky winners will share in the dedicated jackpot for every game, and all you need to do to enter is place a bet on the game! Each $10 bet you place on the any match will earn you a ticket into the jackpot draw for that match, and if you place a $10 multiple bet on different games, you’ll earn a ticket into each match in the multi!
For every bet you place, you’ll also earn a ticket into the Grand Final Jackpot, which will be drawn after the World Cup Final!
1. Place a pre-match or live bet on any World Cup match of at least $10 to get an entry to the jackpot of that match.
2. You will get 1x entry into the jackpot draw for every $10 placed on the match.
3. If you place a $10 bet on a multiple of at least 2 matches, you will get an entry for each of those matches (e.g. a $10 double on Russia and Egypt to win their first matches sees you get a ticket into the prize draw for both matches).
4. At the end of the match, a random draw will be made and 10 tickets will be selected to split the prize pool.
If you’re likely to be having a punt on the World Cup regardless of promos, then Unibet is a great place to do so as you’ll be earning automatic entries into this great promotion without having to jump through any hoops! Remember, the $10 bets don’t have to be on the head to head market, they can be on any market including first goal scorer, handicaps or prop bets!
- If you place a bet $10 bet on a single match, you get 2 tickets: one for the jackpot of this match and one for the jackpot of the final.
- If you place a multiple bet of $10 on 2 matches, you get 3 tickets: 1 for each match of your coupon and 1 for the finals.
- If you place a multiple bet of $10 on 3 matches, you get 4 tickets: 1 for each match of your coupon and 1 for the finals.
It's the start of a new week and the start of a new month, and we have two Eastern States race meetings to kick things off. Find Luke Krahe's best bets for Pakenham Synthetic and Dubbo below! read more
There is a great variety of action in the esports world this Sunday night and into Monday morning! We are back with another slate of best bets for all of the action here read more
There's six race meetings around Australia to close out the weekend and Luke Krahe has focused on the racing at Ballarat and Tamworth. Find his preview and best bets here! read more
Julian Vallance from Sportsbet takes us through some of the key factors which he uses with pricing upcoming horse races such as performance ratings. Check out his video from Sportsbet here. read more
Over-Round is an important concept for both punters and sportsbooks. It's how Australian sportsbooks make money! All punters should understand over-round, how to spot it, and how to find better value on the Betfair Exchange. read more
Ever wondered why you can get such great odds at Betfair in comparison to other online bookmakers? We break down why that is the case and why Betfair isn't just for professional punters here read more
Lay betting is when you’re betting against an event to occur. You’re betting that a horse won’t win a race, a team won’t win a match or your player will lose to their opponent. Find out more about lay betting at Betfair right here. read more
The AFL season is set to make its long awaited return from the COVID-19 pandemic! We have the updated and revamped schedule from Rounds 2-5 here! read more
The NRL have announced the full fixture for the remainder of the 2020 NRL season with games set to recommence on Thursday, May 28th. We have the full 2020 NRL Draw for you here. read more
The National Football League (NFL) have announced their 2020 NFL schedule with the action kicking off on September 10th. Check out the full NFL schedule here. read more
Sportsbet and BetEasy will operate under the one brand after it was reported in The Australian on Tuesday that BetEasy operations are set to close. read more