Unibet have offered some great promotions during the 2018 FIFA World Cup already, kicking off with their $1,000,000 predictor tournament and followed up by the fantastic $21 odds on the top six teams!
Well, they are backing it up to celebrate the start of the knockout stage by offering their next game changing promotion, the $1.5 Million World Cup Jackpot!
Unibet are guaranteeing a massive $1.5m in cash and prizes to be won across the 64 total FIFA World Cup games, which means there are still 15 knockout games left where you can win some serious money!
10 lucky winners will share in the dedicated jackpot for every game, and all you need to do to enter is place a bet on the game! Each $10 bet you place on the any match will earn you a ticket into the jackpot draw for that match, and if you place a $10 multiple bet on different games, you’ll earn a ticket into each match in the multi!
For every bet you place, you’ll also earn a ticket into the Grand Final Jackpot, which will be drawn after the World Cup Final!
1. Place a pre-match or live bet on any World Cup match of at least $10 to get an entry to the jackpot of that match.
2. You will get 1x entry into the jackpot draw for every $10 placed on the match.
3. If you place a $10 bet on a multiple of at least 2 matches, you will get an entry for each of those matches (e.g. a $10 double on Russia and Egypt to win their first matches sees you get a ticket into the prize draw for both matches).
4. At the end of the match, a random draw will be made and 10 tickets will be selected to split the prize pool.
If you’re likely to be having a punt on the World Cup regardless of promos, then Unibet is a great place to do so as you’ll be earning automatic entries into this great promotion without having to jump through any hoops! Remember, the $10 bets don’t have to be on the head to head market, they can be on any market including first goal scorer, handicaps or prop bets!
- If you place a bet $10 bet on a single match, you get 2 tickets: one for the jackpot of this match and one for the jackpot of the final.
- If you place a multiple bet of $10 on 2 matches, you get 3 tickets: 1 for each match of your coupon and 1 for the finals.
- If you place a multiple bet of $10 on 3 matches, you get 4 tickets: 1 for each match of your coupon and 1 for the finals.
The Indian Premier League (IPL) has kicked off for 2019 and we’ll be providing coverage of selected games that are going to be broadcast at suitable times for most Australian viewers, kicking off with Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad. read more
Saturday night harness racing sees our expert Trent Orwin head to Bunbury for his best bets of the night. Check them out below! read more
It's Golden Slipper Day at Rosehill this Saturday, March 23rd! There's a nine-races with FIVE Group 1s to look forward to and we have every race on the card covered here! read more
With the Australian tennis season in full swing, we take a look at the variety of different betting terms and conditions surrounding retirements in tennis matches at the major Australian sports betting sites. read more
The annual Melbourne Cup is renowned around Australia as 'the race that stops a nation'. Held on the first Tuesday in November every year, the Cup is the richest "two-mile" handicap in the world, and one of the richest turf races. read more
Flemington Racecourse is the most iconic race track in Australia. It is home to the Melbourne Cup, which many refer to as “the race that stops a nation”. Here's a bit more information about Flemington and the major Australian horse races that it hosts. read more
Information about Moonee Valley Racecourse in Melbourne, home to the Cox Plate and the Manikato Stakes. read more
The 2019 AFL season kicks off this week with Richmond and Carlton kicking off a massive Round 1 of footy! The team at BetEasy have the latest odds for all of the Round 1 matches for you right here! read more
To ensure that you get the best odds available for your NRL premiership bet this season, we have a full odds comparison from the four major Australian betting agencies here read more
The 2019 AFL season is set to be an exciting one with plenty of teams in contention for the premiership! We have a full list of the differing premiership odds for every team at the major Australian online betting agencies here! read more
With WatchAFL/NRL, football fans located outside of Australia can tune into every game of the season live or on demand in 2019! More info here.. read more