Unibet have offered some great promotions during the 2018 FIFA World Cup already, kicking off with their $1,000,000 predictor tournament and followed up by the fantastic $21 odds on the top six teams!
Well, they are backing it up to celebrate the start of the knockout stage by offering their next game changing promotion, the $1.5 Million World Cup Jackpot!
Unibet are guaranteeing a massive $1.5m in cash and prizes to be won across the 64 total FIFA World Cup games, which means there are still 15 knockout games left where you can win some serious money!
10 lucky winners will share in the dedicated jackpot for every game, and all you need to do to enter is place a bet on the game! Each $10 bet you place on the any match will earn you a ticket into the jackpot draw for that match, and if you place a $10 multiple bet on different games, you’ll earn a ticket into each match in the multi!
For every bet you place, you’ll also earn a ticket into the Grand Final Jackpot, which will be drawn after the World Cup Final!
1. Place a pre-match or live bet on any World Cup match of at least $10 to get an entry to the jackpot of that match.
2. You will get 1x entry into the jackpot draw for every $10 placed on the match.
3. If you place a $10 bet on a multiple of at least 2 matches, you will get an entry for each of those matches (e.g. a $10 double on Russia and Egypt to win their first matches sees you get a ticket into the prize draw for both matches).
4. At the end of the match, a random draw will be made and 10 tickets will be selected to split the prize pool.
If you’re likely to be having a punt on the World Cup regardless of promos, then Unibet is a great place to do so as you’ll be earning automatic entries into this great promotion without having to jump through any hoops! Remember, the $10 bets don’t have to be on the head to head market, they can be on any market including first goal scorer, handicaps or prop bets!
- If you place a bet $10 bet on a single match, you get 2 tickets: one for the jackpot of this match and one for the jackpot of the final.
- If you place a multiple bet of $10 on 2 matches, you get 3 tickets: 1 for each match of your coupon and 1 for the finals.
- If you place a multiple bet of $10 on 3 matches, you get 4 tickets: 1 for each match of your coupon and 1 for the finals.
The 2018-19 NFL season continues this Friday as Week 11 gets underway with the Packers facing off against the Seahawks. We preview the key games of the weekend and give our betting tips here read more
We now approach the quarter mark of the 2018-19 NBL season with the powerhouse teams starting to find their rhythm. As usual, we preview the weekend's upcoming games and provide our best betting tips. read more
The PGA Tour continues this weekend with the annual RSM Classic from from Saint Simons Island in Georgia! See our preview and tips for the weekend's action here read more
Here's a run down of which Australian sports betting sites offer live streaming action of your favourite sports! read more
The best Australian sports betting sites insures safe and successful online betting for punters as well as offering the best betting options in Australia. read more
Spread betting has finally made it's way to Australia through new betting agency Pointsbet, we give you a quick guide to spread betting here. read more
With the phenomenon of eSports finally starting to take off in Australia, we thought we'd give you a quick 'how to' guide on betting on eSports in Australia! read more
Punters are struggling to determine a clear favourite for this Saturday's $13million TAB Everest after Tuesday's barrier draw. See all the market moves here! read more
With the 2018-19 NBA season just a week away, the folks at ClassicBet have broken down the odds for the Championship and asked the all important question 'can anyone beat the Warriors?' read more
2018 Brownlow Medal predictions are here as our AFL tipping experts offer round-by-round Brownlow votes, rolling leaderboard and vote trackers for the 2018 AFL season. read more
We could be set for an amazing Brownlow Medal count if our 2018 Brownlow vote predictions are on point. Find out who we gave votes to in Round 23 and what affect that has on the final leaderboard right here. read more